Apple is really good at making their products work together seamlessly, with features like Handoff and AirDrop. But my favourite feature comes into play when I put on my Apple Watch. My watch has a password, so it can unlock my mac, but when I put my watch on in the morning, I never put in a password. Here’s how you can unlock your Apple Watch with your iPhone.
How to Unlock your Apple Watch with your iPhone
1) Make sure your Apple Watch has a password, if not, create a password on your Apple Watch.
2) Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
3) Scroll down to Passcode and tap.
4) Enable Unlock with iPhone.
5) Enter the password on your Apple Watch.
6) Lock your watch!