In iOS 13, Apple added an amazing new features for people who own both an iPhone 8 or higher and either AirPods, Beats Solos/Studios/X and the Powerbeats 3/Pro. It’s called Audio Sharing. It allows you to connect 2 pairs of headphones/earbuds to an iPhone so you can listen or watch the same thing. So I’m going to show you how to set it up.
How to Use Audio Sharing
1) Connect your first pair of AirPods.
2) Launch your Control Centre.
3) Press and hold on the music platter.
4) Tap the AirPlay icon in the top right corner.
5) Tap Share Audio.
6) Then open the second AirPods case and press Share Audio.
7) Watch a movie!