For Mother’s Day, I asked my Mom what she wanted me to write for her and she asked for this. Thanks Mom. Last week I posted about some of the Best KeyBoard Shortcuts for Mac, and this week I have six more simple shortcuts for you to learn and make your day more efficient.
Best KeyBoard Shortcuts for Mac
- Command+S: This shortcut is to save the current document.
- Control+Command+F: Opens an app in full screen.
- Command+T: Opens a new tab, for example in Safari.
- Command+W: Closes the front window, for example in Safari.
- Command+Shift+3: To take a screenshot of the entire screen.
- Command+Shift+4: This is to take a screenshot of a determined portion of the screen.